Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Anyone else having problems with connectivity? I went through and did all the suggestions to fix it but no luck. I can't even contact support because the page won't load. Help! :-(
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Good morning @yryssa so sorry that you have been missed until now. Its been a busy weekend for everyone, but welcome to the community.
Did the situation resolve itself? If it didn't, could you let me know which device you have and the version. Which suggestions you tried and if you log in either with Facebook or the kingdom please.
I will look forward to hearing from you 🤗