Jose65_6 Posts: 945 Level 3
    Options
    I don't have the event yet

My level

• jeanps
    jeanps Posts: 25,309 Level 5
    Options

I did get the Farmer's Market event and simply loved it. Now it's gone.

Now please can we get the new Hero mode to be GONE too! It's simply terrible and it was a test too apparently! But it still is hanging around annoying me and many of my team mates.

• rdherrera01
    rdherrera01 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options
    I'm enjoying the different orders we get to fulfill

How do you know how much currency you've collected?

• rdherrera01
    rdherrera01 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options
    I'm enjoying the different orders we get to fulfill

The quests are still there.

• Just_Me-2
    Just_Me-2 Posts: 274 Level 3
    edited July 2023
    Options

Hello!

The above-mentioned event is not working right. I completed all four events: Dolores, Barbara, Chorizo and Dr. Oswald and had a notification "you've collected enough cropsies to complete the order!" and to "visit". I clicked on the "rewards" section for Barbara to claim a tractor and coin. I took a glance at Dr. Oswald and realized I could not claim the rewards because it was showing incomplete. I have screenshots to prove that I finished all four events successfully. I had to use boosters on levels in order to fulfill the order. Not only did I lose my boosters that were used but I could not even claim the rewards to replenish. This is the third time this has happened but I did not take pictures of the previous incidents unfortunately. I had already collected 150 onions and 245 suns but it shows that I need to collect 150 onions and 150 suns again. This is not fair. How can I get compensation, through no fault of mine, for this error? Please advise, explain and fix the issue. Thank you.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,482 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited July 2023
    Options

Hi @Just_Me-2 I am sorry its not working properly for you. Its a new event and this is why its only released to a set amount of players to begin with.

This time I would strongly advise that you contact player support from within the game, they might be able to compensate you, which we cannot do here, but will also notify the studio too at the same time. This is one of the few times we would suggest going straight there 🤗

• Just_Me-2
    edited July 2023
    Options

Lady_Choo,

Thank you. I appreciate the advice.

• Lady_Choo
    edited July 2023
    Options

No problem, let me know if you need any more help 🤗

• Just_Me-2
    edited July 2023
    Options

Lady_Choo,

I posted this question to Support in order to get compensation for lost rewards as suggested. Did I not do it right? I thought I had to explain the problem to Support so the issue can be fixed and I can receive my rewards. Please advise. Thank you

• Lady_Choo
    edited July 2023
    Options

Ooh was that the other post?

No you need to do it from within your game if playing on a mobile, click on the 3 lines in the bottom corner from your main screen

then choose customer care.

Themn you get this screen

You could try events, but you would have to select a random one. So I chose technical help and there is a subsection in there called thanks for reaching out.

Alternatively you could choose game progress I think.

If you don't use a mobile device, here is the contact link for them. Only use that if you do not have amobile device though. You will also need your player ID. If you go to profile on your screen like above, and chose profile, then tap the king logo twice at the top, it will show you a long number. Thats your player ID 🤗

I am off to bed now, but if you put the @ directly before you start typing my name, it will tag me and I will see it in the morning.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?