(ENDED) πŸ₯‡πŸŽ‰πŸŒŸBeat the mods FINALE!!

Options

Comments

• LoveDachs
    LoveDachs Posts: 28,156 Level 5
    Options

@Lady_Choo

You're very sweet and funny too.. the game is evil 🀣, I never thought of it that way.. but you might have a point. At the very least that will be my excuse next time.😁

To answer your question... Yes. I would love to see more of these in the future. If it's a different badge up for grabs, all the better.πŸ˜€ The way it progressed was very inventive on all of your parts.πŸ‘

One suggestion though πŸ˜…, if it's ever again more than one level to beat in the last week.. could you consider that we could use at least one shovel, it would have made a big difference. Like if it's ever three again, one shovel per level or all three on one if that's what we choose. I know and admire that all of you didn't use any but you only had to play one level, not three.πŸ˜‰

Thank you again to all of you for a great competition and lots of hair pulling fun. πŸ˜‚

• MiladyR
    MiladyR Posts: 10,646 Level 5
    Options

Thank you, thank you, thank you lovely ladies for you advice, I will definitely use them in the future. @Lady_Choo the game is not evil lol πŸ˜†. I appreciate you all πŸ€—πŸ’–.

@LoveDachs & @teeweiping

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,692 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Thank you @LoveDachs i only use shovels normally so I know exactly what you mean. Sometimes it can make all the difference and that is something definitely to consider next time.

Yes if we do it again, it would be a different badge. 😊

and yes definitely evil πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ @MiladyR everytime I lose, no matter which level, I hear Rancids cackle in my head. But it's an affectionate evil not a nasty one, that's why we are all addicted πŸ˜‚

• teeweiping
    teeweiping Posts: 7,280 Level 5
    Options

@MiladyR I actually gave up on the contest in the third week. But then I thought it was impossible for other people not to have this problem, so I went back to that thread to have a look. I found out that @Amoonmoon answered @SabrinaM question and she told us the tips of this time. I tried it and it worked!

In the final week, I felt that since mods can do it, there is no way I can't do it, so I try every time I have time until I want to stop or have something to do. One day, out of the blue, the game I was playing just made me win. It just happened, and I don't understand how.

I knew that if I tried and didn't make it there was an excuse that the game wouldn't let me win, but I made it.

That's why I say must have faith to play those levels.😊

• MiladyR
    MiladyR Posts: 10,646 Level 5
    Options

@Lady_Choo & @LoveDachs I agree, one boosters makes a big difference, sometimes that’s all I needed to win.

@teeweiping you’re absolutely correct my friend. I love you attitude towards the game. πŸ€—πŸ˜Š

Okay, yes I agree, the game is evil πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

• LoveDachs
    Options

@Lady_Choo

You're very welcome and thank you too.. and for the info and considering the suggestion. πŸ€—

@MiladyR You're very welcome and thanks to you both for making me laugh.

• LoveDachs
    Options

@teeweiping

Happy you had faith and didn't give up, that is how I look at it too... Don't give up... try and try again. πŸ€— Well done!

• Amoonmoon
    Amoonmoon Posts: 19,683 Level 5
    Options

Yes, correct

But the most important thing is to have faith in yourself and your abilities

I'm so glad you ran into the competition and were able to beat it πŸ’ͺ🏻

Believe in yourself first ❀

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 16,379 Pro Player 👑
    Options

This would be very helpful πŸ’œ

I only just scrapped through, kept playing until I got a lucky board.

Very hard challenge, but innovative, I had almost given up on Tracy's score, and then just got a lucky board, as with the others.

@Lady_Choo I changed my game play awhile ago to how you play, and the shovels make a huge difference.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,692 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

They really do @Racoon7 !! I couldn't be without them, and as you buy with beans, I don't feel bad using them lol. I mean, its nice to pass without using anything, but really its not worth the headache with some. I even use the companions mostly now. Not that its helping on the level I am stuck on (2440) I was soooooo close.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?