Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support β Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know whatβs growing in your mind!
Why do I keep losing the running animal from the Daily Bonus on Farm Hero Saga?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Itβs ok, Rose π€
We donβt need the screenshot of your boosters anymore! But, I do need your game ID number. Do you know how to look for it?
If not, let me know and I will help youπ
I'm sorry I didn't find how to do it, Could not find the website you are talking about. Not computer savvy, sorry
Hi Roseπ€
Here is a website that explains how to take screenshot. Please follow the steps on it and take a picture of the boosters from your game.
Once you take the screenshot, you let me know and I will tell you how to attach it hereπ
Thank you so much!
No worries, Rose! Give me few minutes and I will get back to youπ€
Do not know how to do that (send picture) sorry
Hello again and Good Morning, Rose π€
Thank you so much for clarifying! I will inform our Farm In-charge about this issue and will get back to you when I have some answer (it could take longer to find out from the game Studio).
In the mean time, can you please post a screenshot of your current boosters? You will need to click on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the empty comment box.
Talk to you soon. Have a lovely rest of the dayπΉ
Thank you for responding. Yes I use Google Chrome, I have for years without any problems. Yes its the dog boosters only.
Hello again Roseπ€
Thank you for clarifying and informing us that you are playing through Facebook.
One more question... Are you playing on a browser like Google Chrome or the App version?
Also, is it just happening to your Dog boosters? Are the other boosters fine and you are not losing them?
I sign in thru facebook
The dog boosters do get added to me but just as soon as I leave the game when I come back a few minutes later they are gone. I use my chromebook , always have, never happened before but the last 8 weeks, gone!!
Hello @SadieRose π€ Hearty Welcome to our lovely King Community!
I am sorry! We need more details about what's happening with the Daily Bonus in your game!
Are you playing on a computer OR a mobile device?
Are you collecting the "Dog" boosters, but they are disappearing from your game?
Please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to comment.
Hope to talk to you soon. Have a great rest of the dayπ»
Hi @SadieRose, welcome to the Community π
Are you referring to Hunter, the color collector?
Are you saying that when you accept the booster, it doesn't get added to your inventory? Do you play on mobile or through Facebook?