Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Anyone else struggling with level 2721 ? I’m getting the blue numbers but not decreasing from the 100
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @07766692304🤗 Hearty Welcome to our lovely Farm King Community!
Gaahhhh.... the Rancid level 🤯🤯🤯
I don't have a quick answer🙃 Let me play the level and see if I can come up with any tips!!
In the mean time, let me look for an YouTube video that doesn't use "cheats" to win the levels.
If you have anything else to add, you can reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.
Will be back in a bit🌻