Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support β Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know whatβs growing in your mind!
All my friends have gone from my game.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yay!! Great to knowπππ
Have fun and enjoy your game(s)π₯
Found that facebook king setting had changed. reset the permission and friends showed up again.
Hello John @rumgod π€
Very glad to know that the issue was fixedπ€©π€©
But, do you know how did it happened? What might have cleared the glitch?π
Problem fixed so I will keep an eye out if it happens again
JOHN
Can I just ask, have you checked permissions in Facebook? Settings, then apps and FHS. To make sure that the game is showing as active and your friends list is still allowed.
I know that the friends list has changed, but if permissions are not active, I have found that it freezes mine up before.
As you asked thanks John
Oh, I see!! I have informed about everything to our Farm game In-charge. I will get back to you once I hear from them.
Can you please post your game ID screenshot once more? You will have to double click on the "King" logo to reveal your ID number.
Thank youπ»
Since you started the new offers in the game harvest rush
Sorry, John, I forgot to ask this before!!
How long have you been experiencing this issue? Did you recently installed an update?
Oh, I seeπ€
One final clarification (hopefully), John! Your game won't freeze until you ask for lives?
No it goes to this screen and will not let me do anything (3).
that is only after I press the ask friend tab on this page (2)
I am sorry the issue is still affecting your game, John @rumgodπ
** When you said "Home" screen, does it go to the main screen, where we click on "Play" to enter into the game and see the map?
Can you please check what version you have right now? Also what is your ID number?
Let me ask our Farm In-charge and see if she has any solutions to the issue!!
I have clicked yes but it just goes straight to the home screen and then freezes. I then have to exit the game and restart it.
John
Hi John @rumgodπ
It looks like you are playing on Windows 10 - App version. Are you logging into the game through Facebook OR King account?
If you are playing through Facebook, I am assuming that none of your friends are "connected" to your game (because of thisποΈ image)
The settings with Friends were changed recently. Hence, if you are playing through Facebook, please click on "Yes" in above pop-up. Then, you will be asked to select the friends you would like to connect with. Once you finish choosing, all of your friends that play Farm Heroes Saga will be added & connected. And, from the day after, you should see people asking for / sending lives.
Please let me know if that did not work out and you are still experiencing the glitch!
Hope everything works out and you see all your friends back in your gameπ€π€
Have a Farmtastic rest of the day aheadπ»π»
Please find in order all the different screen shots that I get with some making me have to restart the game to be able to continue or just going around and around
Hello again @rumgodπ€
Thank you for trying to explain what's going on! But, so sorry to say that I am not able to picturize what's going on in your gameππ
Which device are you using to play the game? If you are using a mobile device, can you check how much storage space you have on the memory?
Also, please show me 2 screenshots...
1) The place where you are sending requests;
2) The game home page that comes up;
To add the screenshots in your comment, click on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the empty comment box.
Thanks and Talk to you soonπ»π»
When I go to send request to friends it comes up to the game home page and does not display my game friends. This has only happened since the last update! This means that I ask friends I do not get any beans or lives sent to me.
Hello @rumgodπ€ Hearty Welcome to our lovely King Community!
Are you playing Farm Heroes Saga game?
Why do you think the friends have gone from your game? Aren't you able to see them on the leaderboard of your levels? Or is it from someplace else? The more details you give us, the better I can assist youπ
To reply back, simply type your reply in the blank box given below to my comment.
Talk to you soon. Have a great weekend aheadπ»π»