Today I didn't receive Team Crystal Quest event.

Options

Comments

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,127 Pro Player 👑
    Options

I knew that it’s been a long time but 1 year.

C’mon

• LoFiGummy
    LoFiGummy Posts: 1,224 Community Manager
    Options

So I would like to clarify something in this section of the forum. While the section is a great tool for players to communicate to the studio to make their wishes known, posting in this section does not guarantee a change in the game. It helps the studio in making decisions when continuing to develop the game however.

So while it is appreciated, to manage your own expectations I hope this can be taken into consideration. I'll do my best to continue to push this as a Community Manager to the games studio, but ultimately it is up to the studio of what they want to do with Farm.

It's great now that we have a "bring back a TEAM EVENT" and I will showcase this to the studio.

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 16,217 Level 5
    Options

Thank you @LoFiGummy for your prompt reply and explanation. Thank you for forwarding our requests to the studio

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,806 Level 3
    Options

@LoFiGummy
    My own expectations are always based on the promises of the studio, community managers and moderators. It's clear?
    A year ago I created this topic. And the people in charge here first told me that it would take them 2-3 weeks to fix this problem. OK? OK. Later they told me that the studio needed more time to fix this problem. OK? OK. Later they told me that this problem is extremely complex and the studio is making incredible efforts to solve this problem. OK? OK.
    And then an incredible event happened. We have had the Team Crystal Quest event appear twice. We all perked up and for 2 whole weeks we idolized the studio for solving some kind of cosmic problem in order to return this team quest to us.
    But two weeks later the team quest disappeared again. And now I don’t believe that the studio doesn’t know how to return this quest to us. They know. But they don't want to do it.
    Have I made my opinion clear? If not, then I look forward to your questions.

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,806 Level 3
    Options

@LoFiGummy
    You say that you do something useful here every day. You say that you try to check the forums as often as possible.
    But now it ends on May 18th. I went to your profile on the forum, and it says that the last time you visited the community was May 15th.
    Should I believe your words? Or should I doubt your sincerity?
    If you looked at yourself from the outside (as I look at you now), would you believe yourself?

• MollyS
    MollyS Posts: 6,871 Pro Player 👑
    Options

We desperately need a new team event, or new ways work together for boosters and bars @PummyRaj @LoFiGummy

I have not been playing Farm much anymore because it's just so difficult. Even the side games are unpassable. The studio needs to understand that we do not play these games to feel depressed and hopelessly defeated. That happens in everyday life… this should be a more enjoyable experience 🙏 There would be more players if it was more fun, right?

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 16,217 Level 5
    Options

Hi @MollyS thanks for the tag. I echo your thoughts on farm being not as enjoyable. It is very frustrating to be stuck on a level for weeks on end. I used to play FHS a lot. Now I try to remember to log in daily to collect the daily boosters. I rarely bother to play. There's no point. I check in on my (dormant) team mates, hoping to be able to celebrate one of them having passed a level, but usually I only get to encourage them to not give up. If I collect enough boosters, then I might be able to grow the cropsies to earn the badge.

I don't like to be a complainer. I'm thankful to King for all of the games I love to play. I understand that things aren't always constant. The team crystal quest is no longer a constant. But maybe a new team event could be created.

I realize that the community is made up of only a small fraction of the people who play King games. Sometimes it feels like our opinions(and pleas) aren't being heard, or don't matter.

I've been wondering if there is a decline in interest of people playing FHS in general, not just in the community, but in the game itself.

@PummyRaj and @LoFiGummy we do appreciate all you do to keep the fun going.

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,127 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @MollyS and @rebelchild

I agree with both of you.

I would play Farm Heroes all the time now not so often.

Most of my levels only have about 15 to 20 moves and the tasks are ridiculous.

My latest level ⤵️, even if I used a truckload of boosters there is no guarantee that I would win the level.

No team event and not much fun at all

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,367 Crushing Legend
    Options

Ich stimme euch auch zu.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,748 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

I guess it comes down to player numbers. This is my own personal thoughts, take away my moderator role in reading this. I am responding as a player.

I like team events, but I play almost everyday regardless. I don't expect to pass levels quickly and I just play until I do. The only boosters I use are shovels. So its challenging. I like challenges.

I don't have anything against team events, I play as part of a team in other type games. But I play FHS for my progress. Other than the small events in bubbles, they don't have team events, do any of the other games? PRS doesn't. I don't get time to play more than farm and pet these days so genuine question.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?