Options

Comments

• Palash_Sarma
    Palash_Sarma Posts: 9,194 Level 5
    edited May 2023
    Options

Hi @PummyRaj nice contest

1) How are you going to convey the Wishes to your Mom this year? πŸŽ‰

I am sending warm wishes long life , blessings and loving thoughts for her birthday.

2) When did you celebrate / are you celebrating in your country? 🌎

I celebrated Mother’s Day in 28 November.

Yes I celebrate Mother's day in my country in India,

3) Are you planning to give a gift to her? If so, what is it? 🎁

I gave her hair clips, she likes much.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,779 Sweet Legend
    Options

It's a nice competition. Unfortunately, it cannot be implemented as one would like. i have the other side I would wish for a kind and loving mother. A mother without heart is not a mother. I always say that. This is not realizable. I don't want to go into that any further. Mother's Day is May 14 this time. I would like to give my mother a heart. With that, all has been said.

Sorry

• Shagunpro
    Shagunpro Posts: 676 Level 4
    Options

1) How are you going to convey the Wishes to your Mom this year?Β πŸŽ‰

I have already planned everything. A sweet cake will arrive at 8 pm with a little not " To my Mom"

On 14th May

3) Are you planning to give a gift to her? If so, what is it? 🎁

I remember that few weeks back she was looking online Anarkali gown. I bought one for her. I will arrive when she is not home.

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,993 Candy Moderator
    Options

My Mother unfortunately passed over 15 years ago. When she was alive Ivwiukd send her a card and flowers and call her to wish her a very Happy Mother’s Day the second Sunday in May.

πŸ˜ŠπŸ¨πŸ’•

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,392 Candy Moderator
    Options

Thanks dear @PummyRaj , Happy Mothers Day

May my mother ( Ibu) live long and always be given health and a happy life

Celebrating Mother's Day on December 22 in Indonesia

Every mother's day we always celebrate together with a special dinner and flowers

• SabrinaM
    SabrinaM Posts: 2,541 Level 5
    Options

Hi @PummyRaj

in Italy, Mother's Day is celebrated on May 14th.

Happy Mother's Day mom ❀️❀️❀️🌹these flowers are for you wherever you are, I miss you so much and you are always in my heartβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸŒΉπŸ’πŸͺ»πŸŒΊπŸŒ·

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,024 Level 5
    Options

@PummyRaj My mom passed away in january this year so for the first time it will not be as usual.

Here in sweden we celebrate the last sunday in may so this year it is 28.

I usually bought her flowers that she could plant on the balcony so she could enjoy them all summer. This year it will be a flower she liked and a candle on her grave.

• LeFlarcane
    LeFlarcane Posts: 19,902 Level 5
    Options

Unfortunately, my mother passed away last 6 months ago with the cardiac arrest that lead to bleed, it was so melancholy for lost of my mother.

In the Philippines, the celebration of Mother's Day is held on May 14, 2023 (second Sunday of May)

I should have been treated with my respect of my beloved one to grant these flowers.

• Princess_Jessica
    Princess_Jessica Posts: 8,169 Jelly Moderator
    Options

Thank you @PummyRaj for a lovely contest Happy Mother's Day to all of our Mother's in the farm family πŸ‘ͺ

I have my mom a card and I am buying her a dozen roses she loves roses I will take them to her when I go pick her up to take her out for a very nice dinner then after dinner I will take her shopping at her favorite store and let her spend her gift card I put in her mother's day card 😊

Here mother's day is celebrated this Sunday May 14th.

Yes as mentioned above a card, dozen roses, dinner, and shopping of course anything purchased by her at the store will be paid for by me after she spends her gift card lol πŸ˜‚

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,488 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

We don't have a specific date in the Uk but it's always the last Sunday in March.

actually here it didn't celebrate Mothers at all until a lot later. It started all to do with some sort of religious celebration where everyone had to go back to their Mother church for the occasion. I would assume home towns. Then at some point it evolved to become Mother's day for us too.

Sadly mine isn't worthy of the name If I had to convey wishes they wouldn't be very pleasant ones but her gift would come in the form of a long box to be situated in the garden 😁

Luckily my children are treated much better and they made my Mother's Day very special along with Mr Choo 😍

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?