Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Hello,
I have a problem with the ads. For some time now, every time i try to see a add to gain moves or Boost, i see the advertise but then my game never give me the bônus, instead it reset's and go for the map.
How can i solve this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Tiago_Montoya 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our lovely Farm King Community!
I am also experiencing the same issue in my game from past 3 days on my Android phone!!
Which device are you using to play the game?
** If the glitch is in the game itself, uninstalling the App will not help!! And you have lost your boosters because of this ☹️
Hope to talk to you soon. Have a great week ahead🌻🌻
Hiya and welcome to the community.
I can report it for you but I think in this instance its probably better done for you by going through your app to player support and telling them you are not getting them. If you cannot do that, you can contact them via this link 🤗
Btw, i already deleted the game and reinstaled again, clean cache, etc.