๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ

(ENDED) ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ Celebrate Pride with Farm for a chance to win Gold Bars!

Options

Comments

• La Ley
    La Ley Posts: 2,691 Level 5
    Options

I am very proud of my work to help people who have been impacted by mass incarceration here in the United States.

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,738 Friends Moderator
    Options

I take great pride in helping my family in any way I can 24/7. It keeps me (and my husband) quite busy!

• LoveDachs
    LoveDachs Posts: 28,156 Level 5
    Options

@QueenB

Thank you for this opportunity to earn a beautiful badge and Happy Pride month to everyone.

I am proud of the family that I had and the few that I have left. As far as myself I take pride (not why I do it though) in the fact that I like to help people and animals whenever I can... especially when you get that good all over feeling. It makes me happy to see someone finally be happy if they weren't before and worry free.๐Ÿ’—

• LaLuna03
    LaLuna03 Posts: 6,683 Level 5
    Options

My family definitely, specially my daughters and grandkids ๐Ÿ’—

• ndd_2023
    ndd_2023 Posts: 588 Level 4
    Options

I am proud of my family

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,230 Level 5
    Options

@QueenB This is a hard question, because my country does not celebrate this event.

• Bellamy32
    Bellamy32 Posts: 2,319 Level 5
    Options

@QueenB Hey, I take great pride in being a supporting daughter, sister and friend.

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 16,078 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @QueenB thank you for this thread and to whoever created the lovely badge. Thank you @PummyRaj for tagging me.

What do you take great pride in doing?

I take great pride in my garden, planting seeds nurturing them as they grow, planting them finally in my garden. My fruit bushes pruning and feeding, and vegetables growing from seed, all of which I love eating at the end. I love the bees that pollinate and birds that visit the garden and am proud that I do everything I can to conserve and preserve nature as an individual.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,769 Sweet Legend
    Options

I'm proud of myself because in the past I didn't have a chance to develop. Now I can do it with the honesty, justice, fairness and self-confidence that has developed in me. That's a good reason to be proud of me. This was confirmed and told to me by acquaintances, but not by my parents. That is the point.

THANKS ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’“

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 15,902 Level 5
    Options

@QueenB thanks for the great contest

I take pride in being myself. I do not conform to political correctness. If it is something I believe in them I loudly voice my opinion. My views, my values are my own and I'll never apologize for them. I don't push my views on life on anybody, but I'll never back down for my beliefs.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?