Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support โ Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know whatโs growing in your mind!
Is anyone else having trouble getting in to Farm Heroes?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
@Tena_Clark and @sarahandkeith if you post over on the Farm heroes area, your post would be seen quicker ๐
There was an issue with Facebook meaning the game vanished, but it has since been fixed so hopefully you are back online now.
It also caused connection issues @lisamo I cannot use facebook to log in with anyway as it throws the cookies window in the way โน
It took at least 15 minutes for it to load on my laptop...but I can get in. Do you guys play on FB? I play on windows
yep - it's just gone