Rancid levels being replaced with normal levels!

Options

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hey Pia @piaandersson👋

Just wanted to let you know that I still have that Rancid in my game and I too did not receive the test😶

I too would have loved to play the game without him😂

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,024 Level 5
    Options

@PummyRaj as I said, rancid still in the game but not regular anymore. Both you and @Lady_Choo can check some levels and see if you have rancid as it have been so far. The ones that was rancid before and still have rancid I put ( ) around the levelnumber. The ones that are without ( ) have been rancid but now they are normal levels.

First since I don´t know what levels you are so I take some at the beginning first.

(10) (21) (33) (53) 63 78 91 97 111 (120) (142) 152 173 184 (196) (214) 231 246 261 This ones are in order the way rancid show up so you see that there is no regular anymore.

Now some that are higher up. 3381 (3396) (3411) 3486 3501 (3516) 3531 3546 Also in order. Heven´t checked so many at higer levels. But you see even there that not regular. The ones that are higher up I have gold marker so I can´t say if they have put rancid in other levels. To see that I have to open every level.

So I still have some rancid levels. But not so often that it was.

.You can check the one that don´t have ( ) and you see if they are rancid or not.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,479 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

I still have him.

I want a proper send off!

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    edited June 2023
    Options

Hi Pia👋

I am at level # 5380. After reading your opening post, I went back and checked till 3500. I could find the Rancid levels as they are supposed to be -- the 11th level in every episode.

I did not check lower than that though!! I will go through your list over the weekend👍️

• piaandersson
    Options

@Lady_Choo you missunderstood. Level (53) is still rancid. But how about level 63, 78, 91 or 97 They have been rancid but now normal.

@PummyRaj if you went down to 3500 it looks like you still have all rancid levels. I´m om level 3595 and for me so are level 3501, 3531, 3546 and 3591 now normal levels that before was rancid levels. For me next rancid level is in next episode and should have number 3606 then the next rancid level after that 3636 if I count correct. So I will have one episode without a rancid level. You can see on my pictures.

So maybe I´m just the one of us where they have removed some rancid or some that are quit a lot of levels that have been removed. But not all.

• Lady_Choo
    edited June 2023
    Options

Sorry Pia!! I checked three times as well that I had read it correctly CLearly not 🤦‍♀️.

Yes you are right. Although it isn't the first time that some episodes haven't had Rancid. So I hope it hasn't messed up when they removed him.

It seems to be pretty random. I will see what we can find out! I was udner the impression all rancid would go but maybe its me that is wrong.

• piaandersson
    edited June 2023
    Options

@Lady_Choo They might have done it just random at least I can´t see any pattern. I thougt first it was just in the beginning it just looked liked that because rancid didn´t had a fixed place, I guess because of the farm club levels. But no pattern after he got a fixed placed. But they can´t used a dice because a dice have 6 eyes/dots as much and it can be up to at least 8 levels in row that have been replaced with a normal level.

I think it´s better to remove all. But maybe they just don´t have enough normal levels to replace them wiht.

I have android mobile.

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Just to let you know that they are doing them gradually because there are a lot. So if they carry it on, they would take away an amount each time rather than all in one go. They might be seeing if anyone notices lol. Not many did when the rabbit went.

• piaandersson
    Options

@Lady_Choo so all will be gone. That´s just fine.

About the rabbit he was somewhere in the beginng. I didn´t think about that rabbit gone, one reason I still was getting new things so just didn´t realize it have been taken away.

About rancid. If one will notice that I think that depends on wich level you are. In the beginning rancid comes random and things changing like farmclub stops and new things turn up, so you probably not react that he are gone. But if you are higher up, you so used to that he turns up in every episod so I guess most players react to it. But it can take a while.

Rancdi comes one in every episod. Don´t know how many episod there is so yes there is plenty of rancid.

One thing do, they have to change in the quest. One of the quest is to beat rancid so they have to replace that quest.

• FarmerB
    FarmerB Posts: 490 Level 3
    edited June 2023
    Options

I think it's kinda sad if they're removing Rancid completely. I don't particularly love Rancid levels, but he's part of the game story. And it's like beating a "boss" in every episode. Can't they just make Rancid levels a little easier? I'm not sure if that's the issue that people complain about, but for me I think they are too difficult to pass.

Anyway thanks @piaandersson for the thread now that I know this I'm going back and playing the "normal" levels that replaced Rancid. It's like playing whole new levels lol and that helps with some Quests where you need to get a better score on previous levels or earn more stars.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?