Options

Comments

• maf34100
    maf34100 Posts: 52,531 Level 5
    Options
    Sun

@QueenB my answers

Blocker:

I like flowers and firecrackers because they are helpful when they explode.

Cropsie:

The beaytiful sun

Appearance:

For this significant milestone the board should reminds e.g. a July 4 celebration with firecrackers. Also it should have little or no interruptions or barriers as possible. The level should be easily playable with given moves and it will not need a bundle of boosters. Since it will be a festive level all players should be happy not playing a hard or super hard level.

• Amoonmoon
    Amoonmoon Posts: 19,051 Level 5
    Options
    Sun

@QueenB

Thanks for sharing our ideas ❤

Which blockers would you like to see in the level and why?

Flower, Firecrackers, I love oysters too I love presence Firecrackers and Flower When you pop and bloom flowers

Which cropsies do you want to see in the level to commemorate this occasion?Vote for your favorite one below.

I voted for the sun and add water

How would you design the level's appearance?

Mmmmmmmmm

I'm at level 1300 To my current level I haven't seen any different design

Since the level of 6000 why not in the form of a number

Of course, with the addition of fees, for example No. 6, it is placed above in the form of fireworks

Or the number 6 in the form of a chicken and the three zeros in the form of 3 eggs or chicks

Well I say lo hahaha 🤣🤣

• Nico_G
    Nico_G Posts: 5,306 Level 5
    Options
    Sun

@QueenB Here are my answers:

-Flower

-Sheep

-Firecrackers

What cropies do you want to see in the level to commemorate this occasion? 

-Sun Cropsie

How would you design the level to look? 

-For this stage there should be a festive design with all the crospies in the level and not too hard and not too overloaded.

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 16,178 Pro Player 👑
    Options
    Sun

Hi @QueenB many thanks for the opportunity for players to help the studio design level 6000! Congratulations 🤗

Firecrackers because these are my favourite, and always choose ignitor campion if available, this would be a great feature in such a special level.

Water buckets because I love the way they cascade the droplets, especially if you activate a few of them at the same time, great symbolism of a very special milestone level.

Mushrooms, not the easiest, but I love them! Quite random, challenging, sometimes they go crazy, another time I is a struggle to spawn them, but I find them interesting in their behaviour, and they make me smile, I love the eyes 😊

Which cropsies do you want to see in the level to commemorate this occasion?

I think this needs to be the sun cropsie.

3) How would you design the level's appearance?

In a sun design.

• MollyS
    MollyS Posts: 6,842 Pro Player 👑
    Options
    Water

For blockers I would choose Flowers, Water Buckets and the Chicken. I have too much trouble with the Bulls and Sheep.

I vote for the water cropsie, which is why I also picked the water buckets

The design should incorporate the number 6 some way in the shape.

• Terri_1
    Terri_1 Posts: 2,482 Level 4
    edited June 2023
    Options
    Water

Firecracker and water bucket and oyster I like the firecracker because it will explode everything around it the water bucket because it spits out water 🌊 droplets and the oysters because it is pretty easy to get them I pvoted for water because everything needs water to grow but I would love to see more of them in level 6000 I think that it should have something to do with flag day and the 4 of July in it is

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 15,952 Level 5
    Options
    Sun

@QueenB this is exciting news! Thank you Level Designers for including the community in this celebration. Who created the cute badge?

1. For the blockers id choose fireflies because I like to see their cute little buts light up. White sheep because they look so happy when they reach the hay. And mushrooms because you can't collect enough shrooms

2 . I like the suns. You need to collect sunshine and water for growing the special cropsies.

3. I would create a big board and have lots of hay for the white sheep. I would provide many opportunities to create the 5 in the row cropsies matches to help players clear many cropsies at once. I would not make this level super hard. Id want players to be able to succeed in passing this momentous level and have fun with it.

• KCullen127
    KCullen127 Posts: 5,969 Pro Player 👑
    Options
    Sun

Bulls - I think they are just as crazy as the bulls run in Spain. Sometime I get them right and most of the time I get them going in wrong direction in the game. It is fun having them in the game.

Firecrackers and bulls are great combination. If firecracker and bull are next to each other, make the bull run when firecracker ignites.

Fireflies are nice bugs and they are easy to overcome in a game.

2) Which cropsies do you want to see in the level to commemorate this occasion?

I like the Sun Cropsie. It will cheer you up and it will bring excitement to the the game. If the sun is in the game, we need the water and strawberry. Great color combinations.

3) How would you design the level's appearance?

I chose firework, bull and sun. It should be a Super Hard Level because of the bull. Have a prairie field in the background.

These are some of my crazy ideas and I hope you like it.

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,819 Friends Moderator
    Options
    Sun

@QueenB, My input for consideration:

Which 3 blockers would you like to see in the level and why?

snowballs, grass seeds and oysters

suns, strawberries and onions

How would you design the level's appearance? I would design the level with concentric squares. The outermost square would be snowballs. Moving toward the center, the next square would be flowers, then the next square would be grass seeds, and the final square oysters. The center would be filled with 3 types of cropsies -- suns, strawberries and onions.

• teeweiping
    teeweiping Posts: 7,272 Level 5
    Options
    Sun

I'd love to see oyster, flowers and firecrackers because I like the most of these blockers and firecrackers are also helpful when they explode. Flowers is beatiful when it bloomed. Oyster is fun for me to make it open.

The sun cropsies.

How would you design the level's appearance?

I hope that there would be a festive design with almost full of the crospies in the level board and not too hard to play. I hope the level is passable with using little boosters.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?