๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ

๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ Play King games with Pride - Sabrina Carmona VP of Farm Heroes Saga

Options

Comments

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,991 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Its not kindness. People have a right to express their opinion and we have to be professional in order to follow the rules ourselves. We also hate to see it. Its very very sad especially when Jesus sat with sinners and didn't look down on anyone or hold hatred in his heart. So why should those who profess to follow the bible feel they are better than he. My son was worried about coming out, but it was no surprise to us. I only hope that he felt as supported as we tried to make him feel. He was very lucky compared to some of his friends. People are people at the end of the day.

• raven11
    raven11 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I absolutely HATE the skip mode. Itโ€™s costing me awards left and right. I stopped playing because of it.

• debrabutler60
    debrabutler60 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I like playing this game

• zmyrat
    zmyrat Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I think it's in poor taste. I'm sick and tired of homosexuality being crammed down our throats.

• Buttercuplovely102
    Buttercuplovely102 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
  • BlueSuedeBabe
    BlueSuedeBabe Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options

OH! Crumbs!

I like the interview. Leadership, diversity, support and individual capacity were mentioned. They are the main components, yes?

So, Pride Month is just one topical example of those qualities. Really, these qualities should be applied across the board by all sorts of people then. Regularly.

Great human leaders have often inspired all to consider all men as equal. Men being a term to encompass all humans regardless of gender, sexual orientation, age, colour etc.

Jesus replaced the mosaic law with the law of love. That had 2 specific commandments. Love neighbours as you would yourself and love god. So, God loves everyone but can dislike things that some do. I would not presume to judge and take that power from God to do so. After all, he also dislikes behaviour that isn't moderate in habits like drunkenness, hate, liars and false scales. Surely, we all fall short somewhere in amongst that and would hope others show us mercy and understanding and be neighbourly in love towards us when we do fall, since Jesus was the only one ever, to not be a sinner on earth. We are so far down the line of sin now that we should expect things to be less than perfect and that perfection isn't easy to achieve. Tolerance and understanding though are something we can imitate Jesus in, yes?

Gaming is a powerful platform, and everyone should feel safe.

Being a good role model for young people in speech and behaviour is more likely to do good and inspire them to be the best they can be, yes?

Thanks for this interview. As a newcomer I'm happy to see someone from the company actually here and taking time to give a little insight to the motivations for what I'm seeing in the games and showing us why it's there.

Very colourful graphics.

• elizabeth1984
    elizabeth1984 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,991 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

very well said in a much better way than I could. Thank you for taking part and happy farming!

• KayP3
    KayP3 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Let people live the in bodies that they're comfortable in

• Trichia
    Trichia Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Very great and interesting stuff here I enjoy it deeply

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?