Colored Fireflys

Options
piaandersson
piaandersson Posts: 1,024 Level 5

I´m replaying some old levels to see if I can improve some.

One level show something new. Colored fireflys. When I open the game I see 4 blue and 2 normal. Down to the right behind the grass there is 3 that are purple. I´m out of life so didn´t get the one when they free.

The colored ones act the way the normal ones do. So whats the reason for them to be colored and is there in other levels beside the one I saw on level 1558.

Comments

• piaandersson
    Options

Well I can answer some question on my own. They are in more levels. It also turned up in level 1562. There it was purple and normal ones.

And now I saw they are collected colorwise. So when I have lighten up the purple one, they disseapear but the normal still there. So in a way that is easier to collect when there are many fireflys. Instead of have to wait to light all "10" before they disseapear I can light them gorupwise.

But when did the studio introduced them in the game since they are in old levels and this is the first time I see them. And are they supposed to be there or is it just for a short time.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,010 Candy Moderator
    edited June 2023
    Options

Hello dear Pia @piaandersson 🤗

First of all…. I am amazed to see that you are receiving all these changes!! You must be in the first testing group 🤩

Yesterday, I played a whole episode, and some old levels as well…. and I had regular fireflies!! Tonight, I played the 9th level in Rainbow Ride special event, and it was the same.

But, after seeing your discussion, I went and checked level 1558, and I saw the change!!

I have to say that I like the change! Especially, the ability to collect them in groups and no need to wait for all the Fireflies to lit up!!

Unfortunately, we don’t know anything else, as we did not have any prior information!! Will get back to you if I know any other information (than you 😅😅).

Talk to you soon! Have a lovely rest of the day 🌻

• piaandersson
    Options

@PummyRaj I have only seen 2 levels yet. And so far I do like it.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?