πŸ—“ Daily reward - New Look πŸ˜ƒ

Options

Comments

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 16,118 Level 5
    Options
    The new design is okay, but I preferred the previous look of the Daily Bonus

I enjoy getting daily rewards but I do think the old look was more appealing. Either way, the main thing is to get the daily rewards

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,691 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

I love the new design. Its fresh and new and doesn't take as long to load for me as the old one did. The old one has been there a long time now. Its nice to see a change.

Mine comes straight up for me on windows 10, I don't have to play a level first, so speed is important as I just want to get into the game.

I cannot remember without being reminded what we had before. It would be nice maybe to have a variety of gifts and day 7 maybe a little more but in the grand scheme of things, they are free. So it will never please everyone lol.

I wasn't a huge fan of the old version. It took forever to just give me the reward and go.

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,027 Level 5
    edited July 2023
    Options

@QueenB For me I donΒ΄t care about design. It was in it that matters. So havenΒ΄t voted. I donΒ΄t have the new one yet.

Yours is at least better then bramam, and seems that others have the same as he/she. But in yours we get 2 boosters less. 2 +1 and 1 tractor. But we get a showel more so in total 2 less.

For me I personally donΒ΄t use +1 so often but there is others that do.

I think that noone want to get less booster then they have today. Levels getting harder and harder so you need them.

I have changed your picture to show how I think it could be, so we get the same number of booster that we have today but there is one showel more but 1 tractor less.

I donΒ΄t think I really have to say that I would like to have more boosters then we have today instead of less.

• Doris_Koch
    Doris_Koch Posts: 588 Level 3
    edited July 2023
    Options

Hello @QueenB

I don't have the new Daily Bonus yet - I like the design, but unfortunately I think it's not an improvement if you can collect less boosters

unfortunately I can't do anything with the new hero mode, you lose so many possibilities to use the acquired moves and not all things you need are collected.Β 

Is the hero mode still in the test phase - was there also an info - if so then I have unfortunately overlooked it and I ask you for the link to it - to be able to read it.

best regards

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5
    Options

I preferred the old look, as we possibly didn't know (or couldn't remember) what the rewards were for a particular day of the week. Now we know what they are, but, in my game, they have reduced from those in the former calendar.

I also don't like having to play a level first before obtaining the reward, as it might have been the exact booster which I needed to pass that first level of the day. I know that they're free boosters, but those useless Pro Tips keep trying to convince us to use boosters!

• MollyS
    MollyS Posts: 6,862 Pro Player 👑
    Options
    I still have the old look and I like it

I still have the old and prefer it to the updated one... especially do not want reduced boosters!

This change, along with the removal of Hero Mode and the weekly team events, is just stripping this game of any chances for players to earn extra boosters.

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,111 Pro Player 👑
    edited July 2023
    Options

I have the old one.

The new look daily rewards haven’t got as many presents 🎁

The old one is a lot better 🚜🀠

• Terri_1
    Terri_1 Posts: 2,482 Level 4
    edited July 2023
    Options

Hi I am pretty sure I voted but now I can't seem to find it

• kdicesare
    kdicesare Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I am on level 4471 and the game used to increase in extra lives to purchase. It no longer increases anymore than 5 lives to purchase. Did the game change? Help!

• ashilyas
    ashilyas Posts: 370 Level 3
    Options

Yes I have it and I also don't like itπŸ₯Ί

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?