WHERE HAS FARM HEROES SAGA GONE??!!

Options
[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

WHEN are you going to give Farm Heroes Saga back, so I can play??!! OH.....so NOW you've put a 'spam block' on my account!! What is wrong with you??!! I'm trying to get some answers because all my KING games have disappeared!!! SORT IT OUT!!

Comments

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,482 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Good afternoon@sharkeleven11

Did you try posting several times? We all get hit with a spam block if we do that too quick.

While I appreciate you are frustrated, being rude will not help anyone. Capital useage like that denotes shouting and we like to keep it friendly here.

That being said.

Facebook had a large outage which affected all King games yesterday but it has since been fixed and they are back. If you cannot see them, please clear cache and cookies and try again.

If you are playing on a device, please let us know which one and we will do our best to help. Thank you.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

I know we get him with a spam block. I contacted KING many times but NEVER got a response!! That is why I posted several times for the other games as well.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,482 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Is it working now? You haven't told me if you were playing on Facebook or not.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?