Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
The bank needs my King address to match my bank account address. Where do I find a place to put my address in?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @umaleigh🤗 Hearty Welcome to our lovely Farm Community!
I am sorry! I did not understand what you mean by "King address"?
If it has something to do with your back account, I would suggest to contact the Customer Support team of your Bank or go in person to the Bank and find out what to do. I am sure they will definitely be able to help you.
Since this is the public forum, we don't want you to disclose any personal data.
Please reply back without revealing any of your personal information. You can simply type in the blank box given below to my comment.
Hope to talk to you soon. Have a great rest of the day🌻🌻