Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support โ Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know whatโs growing in your mind!
Hello. There are some strange squares in the game for some time and I can't remove them. In addition, I cannot claim ad rewards. I can't and I don't know why. Anyone help?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello dear @lostov1980๐โโ๏ธ
Can you please post your comments in English? Otherwise, I cannot understand and won't be able to help you๐
Please reply back to these questions...
1) Are they still appearing in your game?
2) Which device are you using to play the game?
3) Go to your App Store / Google Play Store and check the version you have right now and post it here;
Hope to talk to you soon. Have a great rest of the day๐ป
Edited by CM:ย ๐คย Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand! Check out ourย House Rules!
Hello @lostov1980๐ค
First of all, Thank you for coming back and posting your question in English, so that we can assist you๐
Oh!! You are talking about Farm Heroes Saga! You have posted your question in Farm Heroes Super Saga!! But, no worries! It will be moved to the correct area soon๐๏ธ
Thank you for the screenshot!! Yeah! Those icons look strange!!
Are they still appearing in your game? Which device are you using to play the game?
Hi. I tried to understand the game context but I didn t do It .sorry