Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I can't upload my progress to Facebook
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I play on a mobile phone-android. I want to play on facebook also on laptop
Hello @t_73acha 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our lovely Farm Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue in your game!!
I need to know more details please…. Which device are you using to play the game;
What did you mean by “you cannot upload your progress” to Facebook? Are you not able to log-in to the App using your Facebook account details?
Ir is it something else? The more details you give, the better assistance we can provide 👍
Please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.
Hope to talk to you soon. Have a great rest of the day🐣