Level 3135 has effectively only 7 moves on a super hard level ?!?!?

Options
sandiwaterslewis
sandiwaterslewis Posts: 9 Level 2
edited September 2023 in Discussions

I am currently on level 3135. The level has 14 moves. 13 flowers are required. 6 flowers are already on the board, leaving 7 to be developed which means using 7 moves to develop the flowers once a water is next to them (hoping for luck here) thus leaving effectively only 7 moves to pass the level.

In those 7 moves, 3 fireflies need to moved out of the way as well the 6 flowers already on the board to get to the water to help develop the remaining required 7 flowers. oh, and just to add more fun, get 170 carrots and suns too!!! This is nonsense.

I have looked at the available help videos online and they are of no use at all. They are 2021 and either have more moves or cheating, as some one gave themselves 54 moves?! How do you even do that?!

Level 3135 is not recognised in the search engine on this site when I tried to find a β€œreputable” helpful video, so no help there either. Not a good day.

this level needs the moves increased again, not reduced β˜ΉοΈπŸ˜‘πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«

Comments

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,947 Farm Moderator
    edited September 2023
    Options

Hello @sandiwaterslewis and Welcome in the Farm Community 🍏 πŸ“ πŸ₯•

Sorry if you have a problem with level 3135, let me try to play it again and check the movesπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Talk you soon 😊

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,947 Farm Moderator
    Options

Hello again @sandiwaterslewis πŸ₯•πŸ“πŸ

I played the level and I think the hardest part is to match the seeds with the water droplets and collect the Flowers

Sometimes levels have been changed with different moves or different Cropsies target and you need many boosters to pass it. Let me ask to our Community Manager if is possible to check the level πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰

Many thanks 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?