Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Why do I not get boosters and it keeps saying connection lost so I can’t watch videos for booster. Also you move but it doesn’t get all the cropsies it cheats
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Trina @trinaeasley🤗 Hearty Welcome to our lovely Farm Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues in your game😕
1) The issue with the Ads --> The "connection issue" pop-up after/before watching the Ads is a glitch that is happening in some players' games. The Farm game studio is aware about it and working on a fix. I will find out if there is any update about it👍️
2) With regards to the 2nd issue -- "you move but it doesn't get all the cropsies" --> I am sorry to say that I did not understand what you are talking about!! Can you please explain a bit more?
To reply back, simply type in the blank box given below to my comment.
Hope to talk to you soon and have a great rest of the day🌻