Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support β Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know whatβs growing in your mind!
how to play the remaining movements in hero mode by myself in farm heroes sage game because I've noticed that I can't play the remaining movements as I want .
please help me
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @imankhaled092π€ Hearty Welcome to our lovely Farm Community!
Unfortunately, we cannot do anything when the game is on Hero Mode. I agree that it is an unwanted change, and we are not able to achieve high scores because of this Hero Modeπ
Please join our "Hero Mode" Discussion Thread to add your feedback too (click on the green lettered link).
Our Farm In-charge sends all our feedback to the Studio team. Hopefully, they will change it soonπ€
Thank you for joining our Community and have a great rest of the weekendπ£