Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
The daily rewards for Farm Heroes Saga is recognizing the rewares given the day before and saying you missed a day and to continue would be 4 gold bars, is there a glitch in the game?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Pummy Raj thank you for your warm welcome. Now in regards to your question I play Farm Heroes Saga once a day and I played day 4 and got that bonus for that day but when I came back for day 5 the next day, it stated I missed a day and to continue I can for 4 gold bars.
Hello @1Seerer🤗 Hearty Welcome to our lovely Farm Community!
I am thinking that that pop-up about 4 Gold Bars is a new test!
I think that is a great feature if we have forgotten to collect the bonus on 7th day!! Otherwise, I don't think I would spend anything🤔
Can you clarify something for me? Did you see this pop-up even-though you have collected your Daily Bonus yesterday?
Please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.
Thank you for joining our Community and have a great rest of the day🐣