Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I want add a person as my friend....but I tried...that person added me...but his profile is not visible in my friends list
What should I do
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @vencyfrans🤗 Hearty Welcome to our lovely Farm Community!
First of all, I am sorry for the delay in responding to your question!! Is everything ok now as it's been few days since you have posted here?
If you are still looking for answers... are you logged into the game through Facebook or Kingdom account (logging into the game with just an email and password)?
How did your friend add you? Please clarify these for me and we will go from there👍️
To reply back, simply type in the blank box given below to my comment.
Hope to talk to you soon and have a great rest of the day🌻🌻