Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I can't find my profile
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I Uninstalled and reinstalled because it said it had a bug and kept closing. Now it will not let me go back to where I was. How do I get back to where I was?
Hello @mujeebasharaf_18, Welcome to our lovely Farm Community!
I am sorry to say that I could not understand the issue!! Can you please explain a bit more as to which profile you are talking about?
Are you playing Farm Heroes Saga game? If so, are you looking for your game ID number? Please provide as many details as you can for us to be able to help you!
To reply back, simply type in the blank box given below to my comment.
Hope to talk to you soon & have a great rest of the day🌻