Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I need friends list
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I don’t have any friends in the envelope. Where are they.
How do I request friends?
Yes I dont have friends list when I check
Hello Rose @Rosewhite🤗 Hearty Welcome to our lovely Farm Community!
When you said "don't have friends list" -- did you mean that there are no friends when you win the level and score and other details come up? If so, it is a latest change that is in testing!! It might take a while for it to change back!!
If you are just wondering about your friends' list in general, you can find them through the "Envelope" icon that is located in the top right corner of your game map screen.
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please reply by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.
Thank you for joining our Community and have a great rest of the day🐣