I can't get my progress on mobile

Options
sorine
sorine Posts: 2 Newbie

I encountered connection issues, which led me to reinstall the game. However, when I attempted to log in with my king account to retrieve my progress of over 4K, I received the following message: 'There was a connection error. Try again in a bit'.

Despite trying multiple times through various networks, the issue persists. Can anyone offer assistance?

UserID: 1177389546

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @sorine πŸ€— Hearty Welcome to our lovely Farm Community!

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with logging into your account!! The King Player Support team will be able to resolve the issue you are experiencing!

But, please try these 2 steps first⬇️

1) Switch between Wi-Fi and mobile data:Β Open your Settings app, and select Network & internet or Connections. Turn Wi-Fi off and mobile data on, or turn mobile data off and Wi-Fi on.

Β 

2) Turn Airplane mode on and off:Β Open your Settings app, select Network & internet or Connections, and select Airplane Mode. Depending on your device, these options may be different. Now, turn the Airplane mode on, and wait for 10 seconds. Then, turn the Airplane mode off and ensure that your mobile data or Wi-Fi connection is active.

If neither of these steps helped, then you will have to go the King Player Support team!

Since you said you have reinstalled your game, I am assuming that you are playing the App version of the game either on a mobile device or on Windows 10/11. If so, you can send the complaint directly from the game, by following these steps⬇️

• Click on the 3 lined icon located in the bottom left corner of game Home page;
    • Click on Customer Care;
    • Click on "Technical / Connection Issues" under Popular Topics;
    • Select the 6th option --> "What can I do when I lose connection to the game?"
    • You will see the same steps I wrote above. Skip those and scroll down all the way;
    • Click on "Contact Us";
    • You will see a form to be filled, which already will have your email ID and your name;
    • Fill the form while choosing the suitable options at "topic" & "subtopic";
    • Explain briefly and Submit.

** As soon as you send the complaint, you will receive an automated reply - which is an acknowledgement. Please keep it and don't delete it.

Sometimes, contacting the Player Support can be a delayed process. Keep a close eye on your emails. And, when you receive an email from them, immediately follow up! Even if you receive an automated email on the 2nd or 3rd day, send a reply to that and tell them you need help. A real agent should be reaching out to you soon!!

If you haven't heard even after 5 days and you have received an email with "how did we do", send your reply to that one itself (It has been a while since I have contacted the Player Support! Hence, I do not remember whole process)!

Please let us know if you need any further assistance or even just to give us an update about how it went with the Player Support!

Hope everything works out and you will be able to get back into the game🀞

Thank you for joining our Community! If you need to reply back, simply type in the blank box given below to my comment🐣🐏

• sorine
    sorine Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

thanks, but nothing worked!

I was able to recover my progress on desktop (win10) version, but the problem is persisting on mobile.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?