Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support โ Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know whatโs growing in your mind!
Hello, from Saturday the mobile app is not able to connect the wifi and even if I am using my data, it's showing me that the connection failed...I can't connect my account and events etc.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Today is 10 17 2023 for some reason I can't connect to wifi playing Bubble Witch Saga 3 I've tried everything not working but it's connected on my Tablet don't understand CONFUSING
Sorry to hear this is happening ๐ฎ
Have you by any chance tried restarting your device? Can you also make also sure that you have the latest game app version installed?
Hope that does the trick ๐ค