Quests

Options
karbala
karbala Posts: 6 Level 2

Whenever I get the quest to use a companion 8 times in a game, it never gives me the reward or show how many attempts I've made I always have to wait to be able to shuffle it for another quest?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @karbala🤗 Hearty Welcome to our lovely Farm Community!

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue with the Quests in your game!!

When you receive this Quest again, can you please take couple of screenshots and show it to me?

1st screenshot --> when the Quest appears in your game;

2nd screenshot --> when you are playing your level;

3rd screenshot --> of the Quest after you tried a level using a companion;

To reply back, simply type in the blank box given below to my comment. To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the open comment box.

Hope to talk to you soon🐣

• karbala
    Options

That's the order requested

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @karbala🤗 Thanks a lot for the screenshots!

The Quest says -- Use the Companion 8 times "in a level"! That means, the Companion should help us 8 times in a single level!

I know that it is a bit confusing!! I played various levels to understand what I was missing!

Tip: I would suggest you to play a level in which you can make more (and easy) 4 or 5 Cropsie combos; and a level that has more moves (20+).

Please let me know if it helped or not🐣

• karbala
    Options

I know it's a level not a single game. but trust me I've been on that level for ages I've used lads of my 5 lives and an unlimited hour long won on another level.and know I use the companion on average twice in this level per game and even if only once I must have played it 25 - 30 times. When I've been able to shuffle the quests I have, and won them on this same level usually the use 3 or 4 times which I generally get after 1 or 2 games

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?