Friends and ads?

Options
lexi360
lexi360 Posts: 2 Newbie

I have Farm Heroes Saga, I have no way to add friends and it won't let me watch any ads, I am connected to wifi, it lets me send lives to people. How do I fix the other two issues?

Best Answer

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,027 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @lexi360🤗 Hearty Welcome to our lovely Farm Community!

1) To add Friends --> Do you have a Facebook account? If so, I would suggest you to "search" for Farm Heroes Saga groups -- all those groups have a special threads with "Add Me" topic -- add your name in the list and request for friends -- you will requests from many active players;

If you have Kingdom account, the game sends random friends towards us. And, we do not have any option to delete or add others!!

2) Advertisements --> It is still a testing feature, and we do not have option to request for the Ads.

The features that are in testing are usually sent to the players by few groups at a time. Once those groups done testing the features, the features will move to different groups of players. And, we do not know who will fall into those groups as the lists are generated by computer system!!

Until it is our turn to receive the Ads, all we can do is, keep updating the App regularly -- make sure there is enough free space on our device memory -- and stay active in the game.

Hope this made sense! Please let me know if you need further assistance. To reply back, simply type in the blank box given below to my comment🐣🌺

• lexi360
    lexi360 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Thank you so much! I have one more question as well. One second my game will say I am connected, the next it will say this (see photo), I am not sure why it will not let me connect.

This is driving me crazy! I want to connect and enjoy playing with others. I have a king account. I have facebook but have not connected that because I am afraid that it will delete my progress.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,027 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

You do not need to worry about it at all! Because, that button is where we send lives. And, that Blue "Connect" button is telling you to connect to Facebook.

So, please don't worry about it, unless you are experiencing connection issues with receiving gifts, collecting Daily Bonus, special events, etc., - basically any feature that we receive reward in the game!

Please let me know if you have any further questions🐣

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?