Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support β Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know whatβs growing in your mind!
Just wondering my Balloon Pop is not active...nit working.
Thanks
Suby
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
So sorry to know that Suby @Suby2023π
Let me ask our Farm In-charge and find out what else you can doπ£
Thanks again fir your help. I replayed 2 levels and when I went back Balloon Pop has disappeared all together? A bit weird.
Maybe it will return and function for me.
Thanks:)
Hello dear Suby @Suby2023π€ Thank you for replying back and also providing a screenshot!
The Balloon Pop feature is still in testing and hence, some glitches are expectedπ
Tomorrow, can you please replay one or two levels (win or lose)! Then, go to the Balloon pop feature and see if an Ad opens up for you!
That's what I do in my game! I don't see any Ads to watch when I open the game. So, I always play a level or two and then, check for the available Ads. I do get to watch some Ads at that time... sometimes, I watch multiple Ads and collect all 5 rewardsπ€© Sometimes, I get a chance to watch only 1 Ad - once in a while, and not every day!!
Please let me know how it goes and if any Ads opened up for you or not! So that, I can send your feedback to our Farm In-chargeπ£π€
Thanks for getting back to me. Balloon Popp appeared on my special games but has never offered me an ad? Not. sure what I need to do to get the chance to watch an ad. Thanks.
Hello Suby @Suby2023π€ A Warm Welcome to our lovely Farm Community!
Can you please explain a bit more about what is happening with the "Balloon Pop" feature in your game?
What do you mean by "it is not active"? Can you please provide more details? Also, it will help us if you can post a screenshot!
To reply back, type in the blank box given below to my comment. To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box.
Hope to talk to you soonπ£π€