Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support β Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know whatβs growing in your mind!
I keep getting a "no internet connection" issue. How do I connect? I don't see any way to connect. Can you guide me in this?
I have internet.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have same problem it shows when I try an event collect rewards and no lives received
Hello @alohaspirit2meπ€ Hearty Welcome to our lovely Farm Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue in your game!!
The pop-up "no internet connection" -- when are you seeing that?
Please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.
Hope to talk to you soonπ£π₯