Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support β Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know whatβs growing in your mind!
I upgraded to Mac OS Sonoma 14.1.1 and Farm Hero is crashing. How can I fix this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Wonderful!!
Thank you for the update, Joolesπ
Have a lovely rest of the dayπ£πΆ
Back up and playing on Chrome. Thanks again!
Yes, I'm currently using Safari. I'll give Chrome a try and report back. Thanks for the advice!
Hello @Jooles345π€ Hearty Welcome to our lovely Farm Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are having issue with the game!! By any chance, are you playing the game through Safari?
If so, I have seen same issue with Candy Crush Saga game also, and we have advised players to use Google Chrome instead of Safari!!
Can you please use Chrome to play the game and let me know if it worked or not?
To reply back, simply type in the blank box given below to my commentπ£πΊ