I lost a lot of my boosters after logging in on a new laptop

Options
LyanneGames
LyanneGames Posts: 37 Level 2
edited November 2023 in Support

Hi,

I just downloaded the game via BlueStacks on my new laptop. I logged in via Facebook and a lot of my boosters are gone. I've had 500+ of almost each of the collectable ones and now I have way less.. I posted a video of my unused booster collection on my YouTube channel*. That's pretty much what I had (a little more even since I've kept playing since the video). Can I please have them all back?

*Edited by CM: ❌ Please do not share external lilnks. Thanks! - Our House Rules

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,456 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

@LyanneGames the answer is no. The boosters will still be on the facebook version of your game (via browser), but the boosters on your bluestacks will need to be built up again. This is because bluestacks acts (as you know) like a virtual android device and as such, will store boosters within the memory and not within the game. You can build boosters on as many devices as you want but you cannot transfer them. Not the free ones you've saved anyway.

Also on that note, be very careful saving that many boosters. The more boosters you have saved, the more game data you use. If the game ever resets itself or you lose your account, you won't get those boosters back and it can also make your games slower.

• LyanneGames
    LyanneGames Posts: 37 Level 2
    Options

Oh, ok. The risk is fine for me, since I'm not using the boosters :). I posted the video to show it's possible to get to my level without using them.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,456 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited November 2023
    Options

@LyanneGames I am well aware. My channel doesn't use them either. That's why I am not top as I have to keep remaking all the video levels when they change them ☹

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?