Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support β Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know whatβs growing in your mind!
Every time I try to send a life within the team tab, the game crashes. Other people in my team are having the same problem
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It's fixed!! Thanks so much for your prompt response
Thank you for replying back @ajayaitchπ€
Our Farm In-charge informed us this morning that the glitch is fixed and sending lives feature should work normally, now!!
Can you write in the chat ask your teammates to ask for lives. Then, send lives and see if your game crashes again?
Thank youπ£πΊ
Hi I am using my mobile phone Samsung A41 I think lol. Version is 6.28.13
Hello @ajayaitchπ€ Hearty Welcome to our lovely Farm Community!
My team and I also have experienced this issue and we have reported it to our Farm In-charge.
Can you please tell me which device you are using? And, which version of the App you have right now?
To reply back, simply type in the blank box given belowπ£πΊ