Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I purchased 9 tractors for 21 gold bars. I used 1 and that left me 8 remaining. I completed the level I was on, and moved on to the next level, but the remaining 8 tractors did not follow thru onto my next level.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Vickie_Gilmore🤗 Hearty Welcome to our lovely Farm Community!
I am sorry to hear that your purchased boosters did not reach to your game!! All Purchase related issues need to be reported to the King Player Support as they will be able to take a look at your account.
** If you are playing on Computer - Facebook Browser version, please click on this link to send your complaint --> https://soporto.king.com/contact
** If you are playing on mobile device or the App version of the game on Windows 10/11, please follow these steps⬇️
If you need any further assistance, you can reply back by typing in the blank box given below🐣👩🌾
NOTE: Looks like the “customer care” button is not working at present!! Please check in your game, and if it didn’t work for you too, I would suggest you to wait for a bit and try again 👍