Why have I had no side games or special events for over two months?

Options
Rowena63
Rowena63 Posts: 53 Level 3

I keep asking this question but nobody can give me a satisfactory answer. I continually get told that games and events come and go. I know this as I have been playing Farm Heroes for several years now. However, NEVER have I had to wait this long to receive some sort of game, be it Farm Pass, Harvest Rush or whatever.

Last week I got a message that the Team League tournament had begun, but nothing appeared in my game to enable me to take part. Something is not working and it needs to be addressed and fixed. I do not want to be continually fobbed off.

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 34,163 Candy Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hello dear @Rowena63πŸ€— Hearty Welcome back!!

I am sorry to hear that you did not receive any events in a while in your gameπŸ˜•

Did you try to log out of the game, stay logged out for a while (a few hours) and log back in? Sometimes, that will trigger the events! If you have received the pop-up about Team League Tournament, I am thinking you should have received the events... at least, the tournament!

If you have both Facebook and Kingdom account, switching accounts also helps to bring the events! But, once you log out from one account, wait for at least half hour to log into another account.

There is definitely something weird going on with the events this time!! When I followed above steps last week I have received events on my phone. But, not on my iPad!!

Please try the tip and see if it works for you. If it didn't, please post back with your device details, App version and ID number.

Hope it works out and you get the events🀞

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?