Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
. ..
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
@Helenagyn23
Welcome
Yes, @teeweiping my name is king604; I'm currently at level 1645. 🙌
Hi @steventseng , you're a lucky person, hehehe.
Welcome.
Yes, that's our team name.😊
Hi, is your game name king604 with level 1630?
Hello @teeweiping , I hope you’re doing well. I’ve joined the “LEGENDS OF FH” team—is that right?…
Hi! My time zone is the same as Tee's.
If you join, you can try to see if you can receive "hearts" normally.
I often receive help from my teammates.
All of us come from different place with different time zone. But, if you tag us here and ask for help, we'll try to reach to you. So, you playing after 8pm in Brazil (State of Goias) time which is 7am here in Malaysia time. I have already wake up that time, I definitely will try to open my game and check. ☺️ Or you can reach to me by sending an email to me, I sent you once before. That way, I can help you sharp on time because I will receive notifications on my Android phone.
Yes, those who join King Community are active now. They are @Werner_Cichy our team leader, teammates: @steventseng @nekocat @SyahrinHisyam @Palash_Sarma and including me (Tee).☺️
Thanks, @teeweiping ? And do they all participate? If everyone helps each other out, then I’ve definitely joined your team!! Thanks so much for your attention.
Hi @Helenagyn23 here you can find out all of my team mates.😎
Thank you, Yes I saw most of community Players in our Team
We're so happy to have you join our team, which is almost entirely made up of community players.
Yes, Sir, @Werner_Cichy .. I joined about 4 hours ago..
@Palash_Sarma
Have you joined my team?
See that
Sorry.
I didn't understand your answer. I don't see King 7553 in your screenshot.
I asked this question because I see 8/12 participants on the screen, but I only see 7 accounts.
King 7553 should also appear in the list of accounts in your team. (There is room on the screen for 2-3 more accounts.)
Perhaps this is a glitch in the game.
King 7553