Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Sorry it loods like youre connecties is lost
What can i do about it
I am conected with my king account
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Android
Yeah, that can happen if the game app is not properly connected but can also be the only way to get rid of the issue. Which device do you play on, Apple or Android?
No I didn't because i'm afraid i loose all of my extra's .
And my bonuses
Hmm.. I know this is not something we like to do but have you tried reinstalling the game app?
I'm playing on my telephone, this happend a few weekse ago after the event of spurtoogst
Welcome to the Community and sorry to hear you're having issues 😮
Tell us, are you playing on a mobile device or through Facebook? When did this issue started happening?