Gold for moves

Options
msjessica
msjessica Posts: 12 Level 2

Instead of ten gold bars for five extra moves, it should be five bars for five moves. Ten is just too much especially if you’re one who cannot afford to buy extra gold bars and rely on winning races and working hard on events to win gold bars. Make it a little more reasonable for others who cannot afford to pay.

2 votes

Active Β· Last Updated

Comments

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,393 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Mine are 9 gold @msjessica but I agree, 5 would be a lot better. If you know you are going to need extra moves just as a tip, you can buy 5 before you start the level and they are cheaper than at the end.

I voted πŸ€—

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?