Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support β Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know whatβs growing in your mind!
I can get my level of 4000 on my Samsung phone, but cannot get it on my iPad
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Lynnie57π€ Hearty Welcome to our lovely Farm Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are having an issue in your game!! Are you playing Farm Heroes Saga or some other game? The reason I am asking this is, I have seen few complaints with this "syncing" issue in Candy Crush Saga! Hence, just would like to make sure!
Please follow the tips & steps in THIS Link provided in our Community's Help Center. See if that helps or not and let me know.
To reply back, you can type in the blank box given belowπ£πΊ
Thank you & Happy Holidaysπ