Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support β Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know whatβs growing in your mind!
Thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @gummy3π€ Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Those are called as "Pick Axes" (If I remember correctlyπ )! It has been a while since I had "Team Quests" in my game!!
When you are working with your "team", and finish levels, you will those Pickaxes as a reward after winning each level. Once you reach a milestone, your entire team will receive booster rewards.
If you need more information, please let me know and I will find out for you. To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below.
Thank you for joining our Community & Happy Holidaysπ