Level 5914 is impossible

Options
FarmerB
FarmerB Posts: 490 Level 3

The spiders start here

The conveyor bridge moves and when you first hit the spiders they get on the conveyor

However as the conveyor goes around there is not even enough moves to get back up to the top where you can actually hit the spiders again.

You can't even hit them again so they can move and as you can see there are still many webs for them to go to! All this in 15 moves, not possible. Unless I'm missing something..... what's the trick to this level?

Why are all the super hard levels 15 moves no matter how hard it is... that's one thing I don't understand about this game at all. I can only pass levels after having to build up a ton of boosters to use. But I can't even do that with this level since there's no way to even reach the spiders!

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,010 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello dear @FarmerB🤗

Wish you and your family a very Happy New Year (although it has been 7 days)!

That level even looks hard with that many webs!! And, Snowballs!! Are they falling down properly OR are they giving trouble too, like a recent level we experienced??

I will definitely report this level to QueenB, so that she can report to the Game Studio!!

And with regards to 15 levels in Super Hard levels -- it looked like they changed the moves in SHLs back to 20 for a while! But, they changed them again😲😲 As long as there are players out there, who do not mind less moves and hard levels, I guess the Studio will be brining back such changes🤷‍♀️

Please wait till Tuesday for me to get back to you, as QueenB would need time to hear back from the Studio.

Thank you for your patience & understanding🐣💜

• FarmerB
    Options

Happy New Year to you too @PummyRaj ! 🤗

I almost mentioned the snowballs too because....really, on top of the spider situation we have to collect 100 snowballs too?! Lol. I was so focused on the spiders though I hadn't even bother with the snowballs 😆 but I just tried to play a few times only focusing on trying to get to the snowballs....of course you gotta get through a lot of flowers and ice first which in itself isnt easy to do in 15 moves. I did clear one side and from the best I can tell the snowballs probably fall 2 at a time on each side, 3 at the most. Like once you clear them they regenerate and a couple of times an extra one fell. It's not as bad as the last issue we had with the snowballs but still...we have to collect 100 of these and doesn't seem to be enough.

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello dear @FarmerB🤗

@QueenB did her magic and the Farm team has modified the level! Please check and see how it looks now😍

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,799 Level 3
    Options

This level is impossible to pass even with an infinite number of boosters.

I see 2 spiders and 14 more empty webs. And only 15 available moves.

Even if a miracle happens and the player is able to knock the spiders out of the web each time in only one move, he will need 16 moves. But miracles don't happen. To knock out a spider most often you need at least two moves (if you're lucky).

But the conveyor moves and the spiders move to the bottom row, which is completely inaccessible. You still need to knock out 10 flowers and 100 snowballs.

In this case, most of the cells of the level are either frozen or covered with cobwebs.

Only 15 moves? Seriously? Yes, even 50 moves are not enough. And boosters are powerless here, because the bottom row is completely inaccessible.

Very "creative" level. I wonder how many attempts the Studio's alpha and beta testers passed it.

I hope the Studio fixes this nightmare.

• FarmerB
    Options

Thank you @PummyRaj , @QueenB and @ElenaVorona 🤗

Here's the "improved" level.

Looks like the updates are: 2 extra moves, spiders starting point moved to the edges, and 2 more conveyor bridge panels were added.

The added bridges & extra moves do help to get the spiders around and back to the top with some moves left, but barely. I've played it several times and it's still very hard, so still looking for tips on beating it!

Basically once the spiders get down here ⬇️, you can't access them so if you don't have enough moves for them to get to the top then you're SOL. Already you can see in the screenshot below I have 8 moves left, just enough for one spider to get back to the top on the last move. Why even bother to play the rest when it's already impossible to beat 😐

Here's one where I was lucky enough to hit the spiders 4 times in 6 moves. But now I have to wait til they can come up to the top, by the time one spider gets to the top I only have 3 moves left! Pretty dang hard. Not sure the trick, if there is any.

The old level again for reference:

• PummyRaj
    Options

Oh, wow!! Really!!

Let's wait till tomorrow, for QueenB to check this thread🐣

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,799 Level 3
    Options

Three rows of webs, one above the other, are impossible to pass through. Because there are no vegetables or fruits near the spiders that can at least theoretically be assembled 3 in a row. How can you knock a spider out of its web if there is only a jungle of webs next to it? There's no chance.

I also saw some interesting things in your screenshots. You have 8 or 11 moves left. But you only knocked out 5-6 flowers out of 10 and you didn’t knock out a single snowball out of 100. This also requires attention and moves. Even if all the planets and stars line up so well that the fruits and vegetables fall just right and magically destroy all the frozen cells and all the netted cells, and you miraculously collect all the flowers and snowballs (but I don’t believe in that), then the spiders you still won't be able to knock it out. Boosters won't help here.

I think this level is easier to replace than to fix because there are so many factors that cannot be put together to complete the level's tasks.

Well... Let's see how the Studio fixes it. I hope that the next version of the level will be adequate and realistically feasible (at least with boosters).

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hi Elena🤗

Which level are you at right now? If you already crossed level 5000, you must have seen that almost all the levels are hard and takes lots of boosters to win them!! I collect boosters for a month and spend them to finish an episode!! I guess each game is the same way... becomes harder and harder as you move up🤷‍♀️

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello dear @FarmerB 🤗 Good Morning🌞

QueenB didn't get a chance to talk to the Studio yesterday! But, she needs to know the version you have right now, and also the device you are using.

Thank you & have a wonderful rest of the day🐣🌺

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?