What happened to my beans and how do I get gold bars?

Options
delvis
delvis Posts: 1 Newbie

I have played on FB for years and used to collect lots of beans. For a while, I wasn't getting any and now the ones that I had, are almost gone and I've never used them. I also wondered how I would get gold bars.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,054 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @delvisπŸ€— Hearty Welcome to our lovely Farm Community!

If you are asking how to get/earn Gold Bars in the game --> If you do not like to make purchases, then you can earn some Gold Bars through Episode Race. There is also a new feature called "Rancid Riches", which is still in testing! So, only few farmers have it.

There is another way to earn the Gold Bars --> In this Community! If you can take part in our contests, you might get lucky and win Gold Bars. These are our current contests⬇️ (click on the Green letters to open the contests)

1) Guess the Box 🎁

2) Play and Win 24 levels

With regards to your missing Magic Beans --> While playing your game, please make sure that the Companion boxes are not checked. Each time you try a level, depending on the Companion's capacity, you will lose 50 to 90 Magic Beans. For a single level, it won't seem as much! But, if you add up all the trials of your lost levels, it will come up to a lot!

If you still think that, that does not add up, please contact the King Player Support team and enquire what might have happened to your Magic Beans.

Please let me know if you need help with sending your complaint. I need to know the device you are using.

To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below🐣🌺

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?