Not getting extra games anymore

Options
nagonzalez08
nagonzalez08 Posts: 1 Newbie

I haven't gotten an option to play seasonal games or farm pass anymore. I have updated the app recently and that still didn't help. Are these just not available anymore?

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,932 Community Manager
    Options

Hi and welcome to the Community and sorry to hear you have not been able to play any seasonal farm Pass 😥

If you cannot see any events at the moment, please check the following: 

1. Special events will be visible only for a limited time, so try to keep up-to-date by checking your device notifications for the game. You should also see pop-ups and messages to let you know when something special is taking place, what you need to do and what you'll receive as your reward. Many events will show a timer or expiry date for the event. Don't forget that the timer continues to tick down while you're away or not playing, as other players will be taking part too!
    2. If an event has disappeared before the timer has run out, you may have disconnected from your King or Facebook profile where the event is visible. Make sure you're linked to your game by checking your progress on the main map. You can find options to log out and log in to your King or Facebook player profile in the settings menu of our games.
    3. In some rare cases, we need to remove the event due to technical issues. This might happen if we notice a special event is causing problems that affect players or the game overall, and it is not working as perfectly as we expect. We always try to keep this to a minimum and we hope it doesn't spoil your fun too much!

Also, please bear in mind that we are constantly looking for ways to make our games more fun, interactive and challenging, and therefore we rely on tests. Whenever we create a new feature, we always like to test it with a small group of players first, to make sure that they like it as much as we do.

Once the testing has taken place, we'll roll it out so more people can play it. However, we sometimes have to split it up to make it manageable and accessible. Millions of players in an event at any time is a lot of work, so we split it up into groups so we can keep it running and you have a better chance of accessing it.

We appreciate it may be frustrating if you aren't on one of these player groups at the moment, but it's highly likely you'll be getting your events back very soon.

Please keep an eye out for the latest updates to the game to ensure you benefit from all the new levels, events and features that we release on a regular basis.

• keenz
    keenz Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I’m not seeing any extra events either. Is there a fix?

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,778 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi, unfortunately no. If you have done all of the above, then you are part of the group that doesn't have them right now. This can change at any time though so please keep checking for updates 🤗

• bleujewel
    bleujewel Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

The game is sadly boring without the events. I’m irritated by this and am only opening the app to get my daily rewards at this point. Soon I’ll be bored of doing that and likely won’t play at all.

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Sometimes (and I'm not promising it will work) if you have your game synced with Facebook/ the kingdom, logging in with the alternative way can make them appear. Or sometimes if you have a different device even.

• bleujewel
    Options

Trust me I’ve tried all the suggestions but farm heroes needs to admit that this is a massive system glitch/error because MANY people are reporting the same problem.

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Unfortunately it's not always a glitch. Not all events are available to everyone and some don't get them at all. It's all dependent on which "group" you are in. While frustrating it's for the benefit of the game in the end I guess.

• bleujewel
    Options

it’s now April and still no events. I just don’t get how after playing this game for years these “events groups” suddenly happen.

• Lady_Choo
    Options

they've always been a thing. It's just they have undergone a shuffle recently and they have probably changed them slightly. I know it's annoying. Most of us have gone through phases where we didn't get them so I do understand. They do switch them around though so hopefully at some point soon you'll get some. 🤞

• Padysha
    Padysha Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I haven’t had any Events or Contests in almost an entire month. My PAID Farm Pass disappeared on March 10th. (I was able to eventually get a refund, 2 weeks later) after Customer Support was unable to restore it, or restore any of the events or contests.
    I, too, am bored of the game.

After investing hundreds of dollars and several years, this is some seriously shoddy dealing…..

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?