NO SIDE GAMES

Options
Chiruss
Chiruss Posts: 5 Level 2

I tried to get this resolved with king and followed their directions to get the side events back. I don't have the endless chest, collecting so many fruit to a reward, or side levels to get a reward.

IS anybody else out there experiencing this? I love this game, but it's pointless to come on for 5 turns than have to leave the game to come back. The side events are useful to help play time last longer.

Comments

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,631 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Good afternoon @Chiruss ok so I think you are talking about the season pass, harvest rush and special events is that correct?

Due to the nature of the events, gathering data of what works, whats popular etc, they are not available to everyone depending on which "control group" they are in. That doesn't mean that you will never get them, it might just mean you don't get them right now. I sometimes have this issue so I cannot use my facebook account as a log in, I have to use my community account.

Try the suggestions in the post below, but if they don't work, unfortunately we cannot change it as we have no control over that.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?