Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support β Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know whatβs growing in your mind!
Level 1421 can not figure out how to get the two spiders.....help!! They jump up/down and back/forth but can't figure out how to move them to "completed".
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @messmejmπ€ A Warm Welcome to our lovely Farm Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are stuck in level 1421 and the Spiders are causing troubleπ I just would like to make sure that this is how your level board looks like!
I tried the level on PC - Facebook browser and there are no glitches. I think we just have to get used to those Spiders jumping everywhere!
Some tips...
If you have any further questions, please reply back by typing in the blank box given belowπΉπΉ