Login

Options
TomTimJJA
TomTimJJA Posts: 8 Level 2

I logged out of my game snd unfortunately forgot my password when I wanted to login,

I actually logged out when my events disappeared, hoping I'd get everything back when I login again.

I tried the option of forgot password, yet I'm unable to get it done as no email has been sent to me for password reset.

Comments

• TomTimJJA
    TomTimJJA Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Please, can I get help. I need to log into my account, but I've lost my password.

Thanks.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,206 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello dear @TomTimJJAπŸ€— So sorry for missing your question yesterdayπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

I have heard this issue from few other players also. But, not sure why it happens! And, I couldn't get more details as they did not come back to discuss more! Probably their issue got resolved!

Do you have a personal computer? I would suggest you to contact King Player Support team and send them a complaint through this link --> https://soporto.king.com/contact. If you do not have access to a computer, I am sure that you can do this on a mobile device too.

** There is "Contact Us" button at the bottom of this page. You can send your complaint through that link tooπŸ‘οΈ

The Player Support team will definitely help you and resolve the Log-in issueπŸ‘οΈ

Talk to you soon🐣🌹

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?