Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support β Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know whatβs growing in your mind!
I clear items totaling 6 points and I might get 3 points, I clear 3 items and I might get 1 or 2 points? This is only in the defeat Rancid game.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am playing Farm Heros Saga and the Regular Rancid level. As I'm playing on a laptop I'm not sure how to get a screen shot (sorry).
Hello @adanielsπ€ A Warm Welcome to our lovely Farm Community!
I need few clarifications please....
1) Are you playing Farm Heroes Saga or Farm Heroes Super Saga?
2) If it is Farm Heroes Saga - are you playing regular Rancid level OR the event called "Rancid Riches"?
3) If it regular Rancid level, can you please post few screenshots of the points you are talking about?
For me, playing a Rancid level means - just get it done with! So, I have never noticed all other aspectsπ π Hence, it will be helpful if we can get a detailed description/explanation about the issue!
To reply back, you can simply type in the blank box given below. And, to post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of comment boxπ£πΉπΉ